This post may contain affiliate links
If you need some inspiration for the end of your wedding night I’ve put together this fab list of songs that should get everyone either dancing or smooching, whichever you’d prefer!
It’s the end of the night and you want your wedding reception to end with a bang.
So which song to choose to end the night?
Do you want everyone on the dancefloor singing along? Stood in a circle with ties around their heads?
Or something more relaxed with couples slow dancing while you take the last dance of the day with your new spouse?
Whatever you’re looking for, here is a list of songs that are perfect for ending your wedding day. Don’t forget to have a chat with your DJ so they know what song to use and can announce it as the last song of the night.
The songs I’ve included here are mostly classics from a range of eras and genres. Of course, you might have your own special song you want to end the night with but if you don’t these should give you some inspiration.
Oh, and I’ve left out the cheese!
While I love some cheesy party tunes as much as the next person, especially if they include a dance everyone knows but I don’t think 220.127.116.11 by Steps is quite the right note to end a wedding on!
- Don’t Stop Believing – Journey
- Living On A Prayer – Bon Jovi
- Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
- Mr Brightside – The Killers
- Summer Nights – Grease
- At Last – Etta James
- Wonderwall – Oasis
- Dancing Queen – ABBA
- Back For Good – Take That
- Summer of 69 – Bryan Adams
- Hey Jude – The Beatles
- (I Wanna) Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Marry You – Bruno Mars
- Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
- (I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life – Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes
- How Long Will I Love You – Ellie Goulding
- Your Song – Elton John
- Hey Ho – The Lumineers
- We Are Family – Sister Sledge
- Kings of Leon – Sex on Fire
- Dancing In The Moonlight – Toploader
- Mustang Sally – Wilson Picket
- Dreaming of You – The Coral
- Champagne Supernova – Oasis
- God Only Knows – The Beach Boys
- Unchained Melody – The Righteous Brothers
- Stand By Me – Ben E. King
- Hey There Delilah – Plain White Tees
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Shut Up And Dance – Walk The Moon
- Hey Soul Sister -Train
- Proud Mary -Tina Turner
- Sweet Child O’ Mine – Guns N’ Roses
- I’m A Believer – The Monkees
- Build Me Up Buttercup – The Foundations
- Seven Nation Army – White Stripes
- You Got The Love – Florence and The Machine
- Love Is All Around – Wet, Wet, Wet
- Can’t Help Falling In Love – Elvis
- Best Day Ever – One Direction
- Drops of Jupiter – Train
- Piano Man – Billy Joel
- I’m Jours – Jason Mraz
- Better Together – Jack Johnson
- You Give Me Something – James Morrison
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- All Of Me – John Legend
- Always – Bon Jovi